36x36 Conference 2022: Life-serving Economies
We are looking forward to connecting with inspiring and visionary women for our 3,5 days discovery journey towards Life-serving Economies.
The discovery routes will be exciting and forward-looking
- From narratives to data for future economies
- From regenerative finance to learning from regeneration of soils
- From circular economies to multiple ways of caring economies
- From overcoming the dualistic symbolic order to shifts in public values
- From redefining money from a female perspective to feminist perspectives in green investments
- From stewarding life with entrepreneurs and investors to collaborative feminist practices for economic transformations
- From partnerships for transformation to building transformation networks
The conversations about how women can become architects of our future economies will be embedded in a nourishing environment with loving food, walks in nature, fireside chats and reflective dialogue.
You can find the tentative program overview here
Are you a feminist visionary, economic expert or future lover who thinks it is time to shift our economic system?
Join us at our 36x36 Conference on Life-Serving Economies.
If you have not submitted a content proposal, but would like to join the conference as a participant, please fill in the application form or contact us with your details at office (a) 36x36.org
The background for the conference on life-serving economies
The many symptoms of global sustainability challenges are now widely recognized as symptoms of man-made self-destructive economic behavior. Many voices are calling for a change.
It is time to realign the purpose of economies towards life.
The purpose of the conference is to contribute to developing the fundamentals of a new and life-serving economic architecture based on a female and feminist reference system.
A change in purpose changes a system profoundly, even if every element and interconnection remains the same.
Donella H. Meadows, Author of "Thinking in Systems: A Primer" and Co-Author of the Report to the Club of Rome “Limits to Growth”
- A three-day learning journey to reveal the femxle perspective on a future-proof reference system for economies.
- An opportunity to bring the thematic expertise of womxn to the fore
- A thorough discourse on feminist perspective on new economic approaches
- A decisive step on the pathway to developing a new economic architecture based on a life-serving female reference system
We will bring the puzzle pieces of new economic approaches together and kick-off a collaborative process to co-construct the fundamentals of future economies from a feminist lens. It is time women become architects of our future economies.
The conference will have three streams:
DISCOVERY 1: MINDSETS for LIFE-SERVING ECONOMIES
DISCOVERY 2: SYSTEMS AND PROTOTYPES
DISCOVERY 3: PATHWAYS INTO THE FUTURE